2015-09-07

Disaster!

Well, I'm well on the way to posting my first gauge - I was just adding the DME readouts and *Plink* one of the rotary controls came off in my hand! Unfortunately this means I need to wait a few days for a replacement, so this will put back my gauge development a bit (although my two additional units should be here tomorrow so hopefully not by too much), but rest assured I'm just hours worth of work away from the completed gauge, and you can all expect a full play-by-play of how I built it with my next post - for those of you who are wondering I have already started work on my second gauge (to compliment the HSI) which will be an attitude indicator, and if I can fit it on there also an altimeter and a KIAS readout.



~ Stephen
#2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, add questions, correct my errors, leave handy hints, suggest additions, request new gauges and so forth - No abuse please, and no flaming each other!